The Story of this Quilt; Alphabet Adventure is our answer to education and design combined. These colorful and whimsical characters help parents introduce their child to the alphabet, because learning your ABC’s is a tradition that is easier when your friends help!
The Alphabet Adventure quilt has over 52 charming hand crafted appliqués and embroideries from Bridget Kelly’s artful paintings! Soft white percale ground with hand quilted tufting. Reverse is cotton sateen multi colored stripe. This versatile quilt can be used as a nursery wall hanging with pole pocket on reverse, as well as a functional toddler quilt. In the true spirit of heirloom quality, this incredibly detailed quilt can be passed down in the family for generations.
DIMENSIONS & DETAILS
- Here at The Little Acorn we design gender-flexible bedding & decor, where there are no gender specific colors, characters or patterns. Or collections are designed for sweet boys or girls’ bedrooms. Perfect for gift giving even when baby’s gender has not been revealed. This is unique to The Little Acorn and has resulted in numerous design and parental awards.
- The Little Acorn’s LIMITED EDITION collections guarantee that no more than 1000 of each quilt, bumper and crib skirt is hand-made, assuring your customer family a genuine treasured heirloom that can be passed down in the family for generations.
- At The Little Acorn, quilting and tufting are done by hand and add to the beauty and design of the finished quilt, But the more functional purpose for our handwork is to trap air within the quilted and tufted sections, making the quilt slightly more puffy and as a whole, much warmer. This handwork adds to the beauty and luxury of our quilts.
- Reverse of quilt has pole pocket at top for display option. A feature that makes our quilts stand out for wall art displays, as well as highly functional toddler sleeping quilts.
- We use 100% polyester hypoallergenic fill. Dust mites and dander flourish in the tiny spaces and gaps in ordinary bedding. Alternatives like hypoallergenic polyester fill help keep a child’s bed free from these irritants. We keep the outer layers of our quilts all natural washable cotton where they have contact to a child’s sensitive skin.
- Back is Funny Friends yarn dye stripe, 250 thread count sateen. A sateen weave is a lightweight twill weave making it strong but very soft and wears well over time. Yarn Dye stripe means the pattern is woven into the fabric, which is better than a printed stripe because it is softer, and colors will not fade with washings.
- Machine washable 100% pure cotton percale face.
- 36″ Wide x 50″ Tall
- Fits toddler beds and toddler transitional beds.
There are no reviews yet.