The Baby Owls story quilt has charming hand crafted appliqués and incredibly detailed embroideries. Organic cream-colored cotton ground is framed with a natural linen border and charming tiny white ric-rac and gingham ribbon trims. Each owl is hand quilted. Reverse of quilt is our dreamy cotton percale aqua Clouds print, with a pole pocket at top for display option. Also perfect for monogramming and personalizing.
The Story of this Quilt: Baby Owls Quilt tells the story of Ernest, an owlet who is different than the rest of the owl babies. He can’t see well and can’t fly. While other babies are learning to fly, Ernest feels left out. His family gathers round and finds a pair of glasses to help him see and tie balloons around him so that he can soar with the rest of his brothers and sisters. This is a sweet story of love, support and acceptance for those who are physically challenged.
DIMENSIONS & DETAILS;
- Here at The Little Acorn we design gender neutral bedding & decor, where there are no gender specific colors, characters or patterns. Or collections are designed for sweet boys’ or girls’ bedrooms. Perfect for gift giving even when baby’s gender has not been revealed. This is unique to The Little Acorn and has resulted in numerous design and parental awards.
- The Little Acorn’s LIMITED EDITION collections guarantee that no more than 1000 of each quilt, bumper and crib skirt is hand-made, assuring your customer a genuine treasured heirloom that can be passed down in the family for generations.
- At The Little Acorn, quilting and tufting are done by hand and add to the beauty and design of the finished quilt, But the more functional purpose for our handwork is to trap air within the quilted and tufted sections, making the quilt slightly more puffy and as a whole, much warmer. This handwork adds to the beauty and luxury of our quilts.
- Reverse of quilt has a pole pocket at top for display option. A feature that makes our quilts stand out for wall art displays, as well as highly functional toddler sleeping quilts.
- We use 100% polyester hypoallergenic fill. Dust mites and dander flourish in the tiny spaces and gaps in ordinary bedding. Alternatives like hypoallergenic polyester fill help keep a child’s bed free from these irritants. We keep the outer layers of our quilts all natural washable cotton where they have contact to a child’s sensitive skin.
- Reverse is our dreamy Aqua clouds print on Soft 100% breathable cotton, 250 Thread-count percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Organic cotton percale face with natural linen flax trim.
- Machine washable
- 36″ Wide x 50″ Tall
There are no reviews yet.