Baby Owls artwork illustrates the story of Ernest, an owlet who is different than the rest of the owl babies. He can’t see well, nor can he fly. His family finds a pair of glasses to help him see and tie balloons around him so that he can soar with the rest of his brothers and sisters. This is a sweet story of love, support and acceptance for those who are physically challenged.
All little ones needed encouragement to dream! This charming “Dream Away” painting reminds little ones every day that it’s OK to dream big and aim for the sky. Originally hand painted by Bridget Kelly, A timeless and endearing expression for little boys or girls of any age. Coordinates with “I love you” and “Sweet dreams” paintings.
DIMENSIONS & DETAILS
“Dream Away” stretched canvas reproduction:
- Size: 16″ Tall x 10″ wide
- Sold individually.
- Just remove art from box and hang on the wall (nails not included) No framing, no glass, and no hassle.
- Safest art for baby and children’s rooms.
- Pine wood frame with cotton canvas surface.
- Saw tooth mount.
- Easily cleaned with a dry soft cloth