Part of our Award-winning “Learn Your Colors” wall art. All children need to learn their colors. Our colorful Best Friends paintings are perfect for learning colors in a fun way! We did the research and discovered the top 4 colors little girls love the most: Pink, Purple, Blue and Green, so each of our Best Friends “Learn Your Colors” wall art highlights these colors to learn from. Collect all 4 paintings for the full teaching value. Pink, Purple, Blue and Green girls are sold individually, but look great combined. Ready to hang straight out of the box. Read more about the importance of color learning below in our Facts. A matching Tooth Fairy pillow is sold separately- great birthday gift combination.
DIMENSIONS & DETAILS;
- I Love Purple- 18″tall x14″wide x 1″deep
- Sold individually.
- Original art hand-painted by Bridget Kelly, then reproduced on genuine artist canvas & hand stretched over a pine wood inner frame.
- Saw tooth mount on back, for easy hanging. (Nails not included)
- The canvas is finished on all sides and is easily cleaned with a dry soft cloth.
- Safe for children’s rooms because it does not use breakable glass or require any additional heavy framing. Just take it out of the box, unwrap it, and hang it up. Easy!
CHILDHOOD EDUCATION FACTS;
Children usually learn about color during their preschool years. The ability to identify colors is considered a marker and milestone in a child’s cognitive process and is often part of early screening for development and educational admittance. Recognizing the colors and identifying the color names is an important part of a child’s development. Early identification of colors helps to create the cognitive link between visual clues and words. Children need to first acquire informational pieces before they can begin to understand color as a concept. It might seem simple as blue is blue, before the concept of color is understood.The Little Acorn has created “Learn Your Colors” artwork to help educate this skill as well as include fun and happy characters for wall art which little ones relate to.
There are no reviews yet.